Sunday, December 26, 2010

Beach is calling my name

This is the most I have relaxed in a long time. The beach calls to me and I answer every chance I get. I welcome the opportunity to sit and staring out in the ocean. I close my eyes and relish the sounds and smells of the sea. It is so calming. As the day end I realize that I am feeling a little drunk from this calming experience. It is the love and respect I feel of the air as it embrace me. It is the spirit of the water that covers me like a blanket and it is the sun the kisses me with its rays. And I dare not forget the sand that follows my every step until I have found my way home. I may not have found the love of a man because I am a complex and sensual woman. I know this about myself and I have accepted it. But the life I live today is not an empty one. I have a purpose and I have value. I am a queen and I am worthy of being in love. When the right man finds me he will see more than a body but a jewel of great value. I am queen feel the mercy of my strength and might. Love me or hate me for I am true to my nature.

1 comment:

John A. Lynch said...

Very nice, I can feel the sand between my toes.